- The school syllabus leads to the secondary school certificate examination of the Faisalabad Board with stress on: English, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Islamiat and Pakistan Studies.
- In the primary classes the course emphasize everyday Science and English.
-The detailed schedule of studies indicating the syllabus to be taught each term and in each subject is issued as a handy little booklet to each student of La Salle for constant reference.
-Although the school is recognized by the Directorate of Education of the Punjab Memo. No. Act (62) 7519, dated 12-10-1962 and is also recognized by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sargodha vide Memo No. 3020/G. now
BISE, Faisalabad) it is in no receipt of Government subsidies.
La Salle Faisalabad is now a college registered with Directorate of Education of the Pubjab Memo No. 1191-97 date 12-01-2012 and is also recognized and affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Faisalabad vide
Code No. 1011.
Thanks however to the active patronage given by the parents loyally and ungrudgingly and financial support of the pupils of the school, it has been possible not only to alter the structure of the original building but also to provide
additional classes and cor-curricular activities for our students.
The following are the co curricular activities to enhance students' personality:
* Frequent class literary meetings to encourage public speaking and free expression in English and Urdu.
* Poster, speech, poetry, spelling bee, singing, dancing and drama competitions.
* Observance of Allama Iqbal day with a program of speeches and poetical recitations.
* The school magazine La Salle Contact in English and Urdu.
* Annual prize giving and other school functions.
* Parent-teacher meetings are held at regular intervals to facilitate the interation between the staff members and the parents of the students they teach.
* Scouts, Band Group and Choir help develop their talents and potential to be the useful and disciplined members of the society.
Bearing in mind the age old adage "MENS SANA IN CORPORE SANO" and the value of sports in training in leadership, teamwork and sense of achievement the school provides the students with adequate facilities to engage in cricket, soccer,
basketball, table tennis, athletics, badminton and other forms of sports activities in the evening.
OUTINGS AND EDUCTIONAL TOURS
Class outings and educational trips are encouraged at La Salle for their educational values.
* All groups must be accompanied by two or more members of the staff. Overnight trips are discouraged except with regard to scout camps/prefects leadership programmes.
* Participants must obtain their parents' written permission, which will be filed for inspection and record.
* Permission for trips should be obtained from the vice principal at least two weeks before they are due to take place.
* The places to be visited, the means of transport, the time of departure and return, the route in detail, the amount of contribution of the participants and all other relevant details should be specifically stated in written permission, which the
vice principal may refuse if the trip is to clash with other important school activities or for any other reason.
* After each excursion, a statement of accounts showing all income and expenses should be submitted to the vice principal.